Voted the "World's Most Romantic Resort", year after year, Sandals Grande Antigua offers you the best of two worlds-the authentic Caribbean and the stylish Mediterranean-in one legendary all-inclusive holiday. Set on Antigua's best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay, the resort's charming seaside garden oasis known as the Caribbean Grove is graced by meandering pathways, majestic palms and cooling Trade winds. Then step into a realm of chic sophistication where European grandeur unfolds from the hillside to villas-by-the-sea at the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village. At Sandals Grande Antigua, it is said a flower blooms suddenly with every kiss. Create your own lover's legend as you share the most romantic holiday of a lifetime. Two perfect worlds. One grand resort. All included.
12 are looking at the moment.
- Set on Antigua's best beach
- The authentic seaside Caribbean Grove
- Exotic Rondoval Suites-in-the Round
- 7 bars serving unlimited premium liquors
- Butler Service included in top-tier suites
- Voted the World's Leading Honeymoon Resort
- The Six-Star, All-Suite Mediterranean Village
- Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suites
- 11 specialty restaurants for unlimited dining
- Red Lane® Spa (optional)
- Two unique village experiences
- 6 pools with the Eastern Caribbean's largest
- Unlimited land & water sports + scuba diving
- 5,000 sq. ft. conference + banquet facilities
When to go:
Antigua is best visited in the cool, dry months of mid-December to mid-April, the peak tourist season.